 Administrative / General / 3883
3882  |  3884
Subject:
My inventory post is being rejected
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 06:03:29 GMT

Todd,
Why can't I post my 7131 inventory to the lugnet.db.inv group?  I've tried 4
or 5 times but it keeps getting rejected with the following message:

Outlook Express could not post the message 'Inventory for 7131 - Anakin's
Podracer' to Lugnet.
The server responded '441 Cannot accept LDraw Dat data in lugnet.db.inv'.

I've posted the to the db.inv group before with no problem.  And for another
data point, I just posted the EXACT same message to the
lugnet.off-topic.test group and it worked just fine.

What might I be doing wrong here?

Thanks,
Kim