 Duplo / 526
Re: A little more info on Explore
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 17:47:57 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
Any sightings of the bigger Bob set(s) i.e. Roley, Dizzy and Pilchard?  Not
sure if this is all one set or multiples.

It's all one set:
3283 Dizzy's Birdwatch 38 pcs. $34.99.
I spotted this set in a Learning Express in Charlotte, NC. I'm not sure if
this is the actual retail price since Learning Express sometimes marks
things above MSRP.

Ken

Thanks Julie and everyone else posting actual sightings, it's good to know
that Duplo is living on more or less as it was.

Deidre  (nothing spotted in Oz yet.)
drb@tasmail.com