 Duplo / 527
Re: A little more info on Explore
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 20:39:29 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.duplo, Julie Krenz writes:
I was at Wal-Mart today and they had a few more of the Explore sets out.
Bob the Builder seems to be continuing in the Explore line.
They had $5.00 sets with 9 pieces, each featuring a character and an activity.
I saw:
Wallpapering Wendy #3278
Busy Bob #3279
Naughty Spud #3281

Any sightings of the bigger Bob set(s) i.e. Roley, Dizzy and Pilchard?  Not
sure if this is all one set or multiples.

Thanks Julie and everyone else posting actual sightings, it's good to know
that Duplo is living on more or less as it was.

Deidre  (nothing spotted in Oz yet.)
drb@tasmail.com

I have seen the some of the older BtB sets without the Duplo logo. I was at
Target yesterday and they had the sets, some had the duplo logo, others of
the same set did not have the duplo logo on it. But they did not have the
Explore logo on it either. So I am not sure where these sets would fit in
the changeover. But I thought it was interesting nonetheless ;)
Mark
http://landofbricks.com