 Duplo / 529
528  |  530
Subject:
New Bob the Builder (was Re: A little more info on Explore)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 07:23:57 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Ken Dowd writes:
It's all one set:
3283 Dizzy's Birdwatch 38 pcs. $34.99.
I spotted this set in a Learning Express in Charlotte, NC. I'm not sure if
this is the actual retail price since Learning Express sometimes marks
things above MSRP.

That one's definitely on the "must buy" list. Thanks for the info!

I think there is one more new BTB set: 3282 and it's called something like
"Bob and the Clock Tower".  I gather this is the one in the bottom left of
http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair2002/tfbob01.jpg.  Doesn't look to be a
particularly interesting set although something is cut off from the bottom
of this picture.

(There is also 3274 Bob and Muck Fix the Barn, I'm not sure whether this was
part of last year's release or this year's.  I think I saw pictures of this
set last year but it has only very recently turned up in Australian shops.
This one is about $A39.95, so I gather around $US20)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com