 Duplo / 523
522  |  524
Subject:
A little more info on Explore
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 17:32:02 GMT

I was at Wal-Mart today and they had a few more of the Explore sets out.

Bob the Builder seems to be continuing in the Explore line.
They had $5.00 sets with 9 pieces, each featuring a character and an activity.

I saw:
Wallpapering Wendy #3278
Busy Bob #3279
Naughty Spud #3281

I looked more closely at the bucket I saw earlier. There are 90 pieces for
about $10. Plus the side of the bucket shows an Explore tub #3099, but I
couldn't see a piece count.

The bucket I saw was #4085:
14 2x2 in red, blue, green
15 2x2 in yellow
3  2x4 in blue, green, yellow
4  2x4 in red

Plus a few big slopey pieces, some 2x2 eyeballs and a few other misc pieces.

Julie