 Duplo / 522
Re: LEGO stops DUPLO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 18:56:10 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Julie Krenz writes:
In lugnet.duplo, Mark Papenfuss writes:
I am not seeing many Duplo bricks there - only one or two of the sets really
has more than what looks like 3 bricks. I hope they have more bricks than
they are showing.... Otherwise I am running out to the store and getting
some duplo tubs asap.

I saw one of the new Explore sets at Wal-Mart today. It was a yellow bucket and
could have easily still said Duplo. There doesn't seem to be too much
difference between Explore and Duplo, at least that was the case with this
bucket. Bricks and people are the same size in Explore as in Duplo :)

Julie

*whew* That is good news. I wish they would have put a pic of the bucket in
their catalog, woulda saved me some heartache, lol! Although I did get 2
Duplo tubs at Target while I was picking up some of the J.F. Slave I's. I am
looking foward to these sets more and more, Duplo has not come out with any
real vehicles as of late. I won the 747 plane from ebay (
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=17617 )my daughter *LOVES*
it! So hopefully they will be comming out with more items like this, it
seems they are going that route (the bigger parts and trucks, etc) with this
new link, so that looks very good!
Mark P
http://landofbricks.com