 Duplo / 520
Re: LEGO stops DUPLO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 20:40:50 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Julie Krenz writes:

I saw one of the new Explore sets at Wal-Mart today. It was a yellow bucket
and could have easily still said Duplo. There doesn't seem to be too much
difference between Explore and Duplo, at least that was the case with this
bucket. Bricks and people are the same size in Explore as in Duplo :)

I wonder if the bricks will go back to having LEGO rather than DUPLO imprinted
inside the studs.

Maggie C.