 Duplo / 514
Re: LEGO stops DUPLO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 09:58:05 GMT

Thanks Rob!

Overall, I'm not that impressed with the new products, I hope there is more
to it than that.  Was interesting to note that the figures etc remain, I see
Wendy's ponytail has made it onto standard Duplo figures. I quite liked the
new frog though, that set looks quite interesting all up.

First impressions of the trains 1) yuk! and 2) the same frame and bin design
as the 2000 range (disappointing) - but the functionality which is still the
great unknown will be the decider.

In lugnet.duplo, Rob Doucette writes:
We picked
up one of the musical toys (here is the larger player:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=172745) for my daughter.

This is where mere pictures do them an injustice, looks like nothing special
but by your description this sounds quite interesting.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com