 Duplo / 558
Re: LEGO stops DUPLO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 06:05:59 GMT

I wonder if the bricks will go back to having LEGO rather than DUPLO imprinted
inside the studs.

Maggie C.

I bought one yesterday (in Copenhagen); it's number is 4082. All the red and
light green bricks were imprinted with "Duplo", while all the blue and
yellow and trans-blue bricks has "Lego" imprints.

Arne