 Robotics / NXT / 1103
Re: NXT programming tools on Windows 2000 - connection problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 06:50:26 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Dave Graham wrote:
I wonder if anyone can help me to solve persistent connection problems
between the NXT and Windows 2000. I have had these problems for a
considerable length of time.

Hello Dave,

I won't be of much help, except to say that you may have to look at something
else than the system. Windows 2000 is probably not the culprit, as I use NXT-G,
BrixCC and NeXTScreen on this OS without connection problem, at least in USB (BT
works too, but I seldom use it).

Philo