 CAD / 14333
14332  |  14334
Subject:
2007/2008 SteerCo Candidates - a summary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 18:11:53 GMT

Hi folks,

like for the LSC elections in June I have put together a summary of the LDraw
Steering Committee (SteerCo) candidates for your reference. I’ll do my best to
keep it up to date as new nominations or acceptances are coming in. You can find
it at:

http://www.ldraw.org/article/424

Candidates are listed in alphabetic order by last name and no endorsement or
preference by LDraw.org is implied or should be inferred from their being
ordered so.

If you have any corrections or comments, please let me know as a followup to
this post.

w.