  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3601 – 3620 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: need help tracing piece!

(...) The piece is commonly known as 'barding' at least to me in Auczilla :^) Search the old castle posts I seem to remember someone doing a list of which ones were in which set some time back. Mike (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.484)

  Re: License - again

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:m3vgsm23c1.fsf@...ldomain... (...) It certainly should be given weight in any discussion of LeoCAD, and might help set precedent. Was giving credit to LDraw and part authors on (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.483)

  Re: the problem with retail sales of trains is this...

(...) I have to agree on this point. Not only that, in Australia very few stockists actually have lego trains. Even the current Australian catalog shows very little. This lack not only kills the current market but also potentially destroys any (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.483)

  RE: Newbie help request.... rotation

(...) Like Lar, I set the fine rotation to something smaller than 15 degrees. However, I also move the center of rotation (little square on the center of the part) to the approximate correct position. I then click the button which looks like a brick (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

help, set
(score: 2.483)

  is there any place to get the number of sets produced?

Hi, I'm a new lugnet member and I was wondering if there is any place to find out how many of each set was produced by Lego. I am a fan of Lego trains and would love to know how many 4564s were made vs. 4558s or 113s vs. 4559s for that matter. I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.483)

  Re: PocketPC LEGO setlist

(...) I have a Palm and I started writing an application to track my sets (it's called Palm Lego Sets Inventory) but due to lack of time, it always goes to the bottom of my priority list. I've taken some screenshots using the Palm emulator and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.483)

  Green BURPS (was- Re: How to maximize 90-piece bags?)

(...) Green BURPS? In what set? I've looked the DB up and down for a Belville set with geen BURPS and I can't find any in any, although I did come across some yellow ones. We are talking about the Big Ugly Rock Piece right? Any help would be (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.belville)

help, set
(score: 2.483)

  Re: WTB/T: 14 Black 4x4x1 1/4 round bricks -- Bounty $1.50 each!!!

(...) <snip> Yes. 2 of them are in <set:1352> But someone else is going to have to help you. I'm one of the reasons you can never find 4x4 quarter-rounds on Brickbay. ;) (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.483)

  Re: Please don't solicit people that report sales

Scenario B is the one that I had just assumed to be the case. I've posted information to the lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl group with stuff I've found (either on sale or rare stuff) before and haven't gotten many solicitations. The few I did, I just told (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 2.482)

  Re: eBay Craziness

(...) Perennial topic. Your guesses are indeed the accepted wisdom as to why, at that level of analysis. I used to try to do something about it, but I gave up. People don't know what's available, and sellers take advantage of it. If they're too lazy (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 2.482)

  Re: $Here’s the Deal$

trimmed to lego.direct to reduce "noise level" (...) hopefully yes....but this is still too much of a broad assumption. Consideration and Actually coming out with a specific set are two different matters. (...) I like the term you initially used as (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

express, set
(score: 2.482)

  distribution of show money

Hello again experienced train heads: Two months after our (NALUG) first train show we have received a cheque for almost $350 canadian. This was totally unexpected, they didn't even give us a hint that they would pay, let alone give us a formula for (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

help, set
(score: 2.482)

  Re: A few 1.99 bugs and suggestions

Hy Jeff, thank you for the bug - reports, I will go through them soon and correct them in V2.0 - thanks for your help Michael Jeff Boen <onyx@flash.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: G4MCt3.Kq3@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) on (...) around (...) area (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

help, set
(score: 2.482)

  Re: i need help locating parts please help

Hi. I don't know where you can find the whole suspension set but it seens that most pieces are very common to technic models, except for the shock absorbers and the steering pieces. You can find 1 shock absorber in set 8251 (sonic cycle). It may (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.482)

  Re: LNPD problem..again :)

(...) Have you set up a packet handler on the RCX before sending this? I would guess that if there isn't one, you'll run into something like TCP's "connection refused", which might be what you're seeing. Otherwise, I assume that other LNP stuff (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set
(score: 2.482)

  Re: Help with Macaroni history

(...) Mark, you may have a Cadillac - or two! J. Jessiman's inventories say <set:390> has 4, and upon examination of both the Cadillac and the basic-type helicopter it appears the macaronis are in the former. (URL) Dacta set they're in is 9452, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.482)

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time

(...) I was going to add a small followup to this discussion last night, but it got too late. So, I'll followup to Ben's post, even though my followup is only indirectly related to what Ben is saying. Sorry about that. I've got one Santa Fe, and one (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

set, followup
(score: 2.482)

  Re: WTT: Coke Soccer Sets for Coke Soccer Sets

(...) Definitely agreeing, in fact, I don’t think LEGO will give away so much valuable promo sets instead of extending the promo period; and in my memories, this is the first time LEGO offer Coke promo sets in HK, so HK collectors may not give up (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 2.482)

  Where's this part from?

Alright Classic Space gurus out there I need some help trying to figure out what set a part came from. I have in my collection a white version of this part: (URL) set came with 2 of these. They were placed in-line at the bottome of the craft, kinda (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 2.482)

  Re: Streamlining the parts selling process

(...) <snippage> (...) The one thing I'm not, *not* going to be able to do is drop my prices. The vast majority of my parts are $0.10 - already below retail. If my prices dropped, I would either have to start selling parts I want to keep, or give up (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 2.482)

More:  Next Page >>