 General / 24550
24549  |  24551
Subject:
is there any place to get the number of sets produced?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 05:38:15 GMT

Hi, I'm a new lugnet member and I was wondering if there is any place to
find out how many of each set was produced by Lego.  I am a fan of Lego
trains and would love to know how many 4564s were made vs. 4558s or 113s vs.
4559s for that matter.  I think the number of sets produced would be very
helpful in determining how much I should be willing to pay for it.  As I'm
sure you all know, it is very hard to determine the value of a set by age,
MSRP and past auctions on Ebay.  I would find it very beneficial if any one
had any thoughts or could help me out on this subject. Thank you.