 General / 24551
24550  |  24552
Subject:
New set? Not in the Set DataBase - 2229
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.basic, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 06:31:50 GMT

Hello fellow Lugneters.

I have looked through the set DB & can't find Basic set 2229

I found it today in a local store (Big W - Australia).
It was selling for US$8.50.
It is a small red bucket(18cm) with 3+(age group) pieces in it.
It has mainly bricks & a few specialty pieces.
The main piece of interest was a clear 2x4 vertical windscreen(x1).
http://www.ldraw.org/jessiman/lego/4594.html
In the Partsref it says last available in '92. This set is definately newer
than that.

How do I get this set into the Set DB?
Is this set only available in Australia?
Does it already exist with a different number?
Did I post this to the right newsgroup?

Hopefully someone can answer all these questions for me.

Thanks

Carl Watson