 Robotics / 13558
Re: i need help locating parts please help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 17:43:15 GMT

Hi.
I don't know where you can find the whole suspension set but it seens that
most pieces are very common to technic models, except for the shock
absorbers and the steering pieces.

You can find 1 shock absorber in set 8251 (sonic cycle). It may worth it if
you have use for the other pieces.

The steering pieces are more dificult. I have some from the indy car (8445)
but I'm not sure they are exactly the same.

Sets 8252 and 8244 have a nice stering system but you would have to adapt
the whole suspension system...

Jennifer crane was great. I'm looking forward to see yours!

good luck,
Mauro Vianna

<lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
I am looking for 2 sets of the suspension system off of 8858 mountain • rambler
I will be willing to pay around $5-15 per set of the suspension system. A
photo of this set can be found at
    (http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/8000/8858-1995/8858-01.html)
Also I am looking for 6  1.25 pneumatic cylinders for a decent price i.e.
$3-4.  I have a detailed pictorial list of all of the parts i am looking • for
at                                            ( <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/roj23/roj23.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/roj23/roj23.html</A>)
   please help me      my goal is to mach or increase the quality built • crane
found at http://www.telepresence.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/  made by  Jennifer
Clark
jennifer i think i speak for every one who has seen your models when i • say
you have done a outstanding job          p.s. merry christmas and happy
holidays