 Robotics / 13557
13556  |  13558
Subject:
i need help locating parts please help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 04:27:13 GMT

I am looking for 2 sets of the suspension system off of 8858 mountain rambler
I will be willing to pay around $5-15 per set of the suspension system. A
photo of this set can be found at
    (http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/8000/8858-1995/8858-01.html)
Also I am looking for 6  1.25 pneumatic cylinders for a decent price i.e.
$3-4.  I have a detailed pictorial list of all of the parts i am looking for
at                                            ( <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/roj23/roj23.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/roj23/roj23.html</A>)
   please help me      my goal is to mach or increase the quality built crane
found at http://www.telepresence.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/  made by  Jennifer
Clark
jennifer i think i speak for every one who has seen your models when i say
you have done a outstanding job          p.s. merry christmas and happy
holidays