 Castle / 6851
Re: need help tracing piece!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 09:29:58 GMT

On Sat, 25 Nov 2000 09:21:32 GMT, "Michael Fawcett"
<mfaw337397@aol.com> wrote:

Hello all, can anyone help me out here? I've got a red horse-cover (for want
of a better word), which has blue printed over it and shows two red dragons
on either side - was this cover in any other sets that 6086 and 6085? Any
help much appreciated!

The piece is commonly known as 'barding' at least to me in Auczilla
:^)  Search the old castle posts I seem to remember someone doing a
list of which ones were in which set some time back.
Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)