  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3541 – 3560 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Help needed reviving my HB

Hello Edward and everyone, There are several causes that the Handyboard won't boot. 1) 62256 SRAM was dea 2) 74HC244 was dead 3) The Handyboard cannot put into bootstrap mode You can try to do the followings: Removes all the ICs on Handyboard except (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  BricxCC release news

I continue to work on getting BricxCC ready for a new official release. My sincere apologies for not having one out at the beginning of the year as I had originally planned. Life keeps getting in the way. In any case, I have a new update to BricxCC (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: HELP

(...) Realmente o catalogo é finissimo e muitos dos sets do ano passado já nem aparecem. Até alguns sets q foram editados nos últimos meses como por exemplo a Fortaleza do Dragão do tema Orient Expedition, os Discovery, os World City e o Racers (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.pt)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  New to boards and part help....

Hi I've been hanging around here for awhile but this is my first time posting. I consider myself an O.K. mecha builder (I really wanna get pics up too...) but I hafta know in what set can I find those new ball joints where you have a seperate "ball" (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Maiden's cart - Castle set 6023

(...) That's always seemed strange to me - how people still have MISB sets from so many years ago, resisting the temptation to open them. The more time I spend taking note of other Lego builders habits and traits the more I am starting to understand (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  remote

Hello, I’m just recently getting back into playing with Legos. I bought my first house and had to fix it up before I could play. BrickOS was a lot easier to get into this time around thanks to BricxCC. BrickOS itself is better documented and has new (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  remote

Hello, I’m just recently getting back into playing with Legos. I bought my first house and had to fix it up before I could play. BrickOS was a lot easier to get into this time around thanks to BricxCC. BrickOS itself is better documented and has new (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Question on LUGNET Set Listing - Combo Packs of sets

(...) Just a few bricks... At least from that move, I can pretty confidently say I literally have tons of LEGO since my whole apartment contents were over 6 tons, it's a good guess LEGO was at least 1/3 of the weight... (...) I have some records (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  LEGO 1952 Danmarks Internationale Mejeri & 2149 Colorline Cargo sticker

Hi! I am a LEGO town and train collector living in Malaysia. Since the currency exchange rate is so high, I am unable to afford the price of set # 2149. I recently purchased parts through Bricklink to build the set myself. Unfortunately, there is no (...) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.promo)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  How about Light Gray Assorted Roof Bricks???? Lego Direct/Brad

I can't help but add my name to the list of petitioners for a light gray sloped bricks pack. I recently started to build a model based on a small shop in my township and noticed that I have only a handful of light gray, sloped bricks. But I cannot (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  RE: Help wanted finding which 60's sets I've got. [Long parts lis t]

(...) Actually, the 315 Taxi from 1965 had 'O' and '3' bricks on the front as well...Any chance that this is a variation of that set? [I tried building it, and came up about 3 parts short...] Also, there's the 1x2 bricks with 'LEGO' that were used (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.db.inv)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help ! - 7130, 7150

(...) Hmmm...the 7130 Snowspeeder should be posssible, though it is hard to find. The 7150 Tie Fighter & Y-Wing may be a lot harder due to the presence of Mr Darth Brooks in the set. You may have to pay retail(!) at a Toyworldy establishment. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help on upgrading MS 1.0 to 1.5

This whole discussion got me curious if I had just lucked out getting my free $3.95 upgrade, so I call Consumer Affairs (800 233-8756) and spoke to Barbara. She explained the whole policy as: (and I paraphrase here, but accurately I think) Any RIS (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help with Macaroni history

OK, this is really a mystery. I never had the Cadillac, and I definitely know I never had the Dacta pack, because that's only 3 years old, and I would have had to order that myself. I seem to remember having these macaronis for quite a while... (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Ugh, help me identify this part please!

2 brick (6 plate) tall black or light grey by 2 studs wide by 4 studs long, studs stick out from both sides of the brick on the longer axis. The black one came with the smaller Spyrius robot, and I'm not sure where I got the grey ones, but they (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Stunning new Maersk set?

"misbi" <steve@[nospam]honeygram.com> wrote in message news:HxpDKu.JpA@lugnet.com... (...) or (...) distributed as (...) I have just had the following reply from Maersk Marketing: "Mr Millington Thank you for your interest in the Maersk Lego sets. (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help with member profile / password

(...) Frank- Thanks for the reply! In my opinion, the LUGNET rules for passwords are the most restrictive that I have ever encountered (including password selection for classified military computer systems). Granted, the LUGNET rules and password (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Problem downloading firmware (RIS 1.5)

Help! I just bought RIS 1.5, but.... I've installed the software, and when I go to the Set Up Options window, a red dialog pops up, reading "The RCX has no firmware. You must download it first." I click 'continue', then a short pause occurs, and the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Advertising on lugnet

(...) It might also help to initiate discussion within the group. .robotics is effectively an external group, and to some extent should set it's own charter (of course if it sets a direction which is incompatible with Lugnet then it might be time to (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.admin.terms)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  aquazone:please help

i am desperatly seeking instructions/inventories to the aquanauts crystal crawler, the small aquanaut ship with one fig (not the one with the canopy) and the aquanauts minifig set. (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

More:  Next Page >>