 Promotional / 1091
1090  |  1092
Subject:
LEGO 1952 Danmarks Internationale Mejeri & 2149 Colorline Cargo sticker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 23:35:28 GMT

Hi!

I am a LEGO town and train collector living in Malaysia. Since the currency
exchange rate is so high, I am unable to afford the price of set # 2149. I
recently purchased parts through Bricklink to build the set myself.

Unfortunately, there is no picture to show the sticker sheet of 2149 in
Brickshelf or http://www.hccamsterdam.nl. Although I had designed sticker sheet
for this set, the result was bad after printing through laser printing. The
words have a lot of 'tooths' and logo is blurred.  I would appreciate it if
someone could scan the sticker sheet of set # 2149 and send me the picture in an
email, or upload the scan to www.brickshelf.com where I can then view it. I have
seen photos of the completed set, but the small words on the truck doors and on
the trailer are hard to see.

I am also facing same problem in set # 1952. If you can help me, or if you know
someone else who can, then please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Wee Lean