 Local / Australia / 5521
Re: Help ! - 7130, 7150
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 22:50:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Scott Kirton writes:
Hi everyone,

I've recently begun collecting lego again - particularly Star Wars.
Unfortunately I started too late, and I haven't been able to lay my hands on
7130 or 7150.

Hmmm...the 7130 Snowspeeder should be posssible, though it is hard to find.
The 7150 Tie Fighter & Y-Wing may be a lot harder due to the presence of
Mr Darth Brooks in the set. You may have to pay retail(!) at a Toyworldy
establishment.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could advise me if they have seen an unsold set
lying hidden on a shelf somewhere in this wide brown land.  My only other
option is to get them from O/S - not easy, as you would all know, what with
paypal problems and enormous postage fees and no SAH.

They may be more common in the US and cheaper, hence offsetting postage costs,
surface mail is a lot cheaper than airmail.

Amazon has them, but will not ship them here !?

Books yes, pieces of plastic no, what a strange world we live in.

pete.w