 Local / Australia / 5526
Re: Help ! - 7130, 7150
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 02:16:46 GMT

Previous parcels i have received from DYA have both been over $200 and have
not attracted customs. In fact no parcels i have received from overseas
containing Lego have been hit with customs.
Just lucky i suppose. But it is a risk you take. It just depends on how bad
you want the set i guess.

--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Scott Kirton <notrik@mail.optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.au, Jason King writes:
http://www.dya-shopping.com  Has the 7150. US$33. Although the shipping • from
France can be expensive. I wouldn't mind one(or more) myself so if anyone
wants to get together the shipping on multiple sets is cheaper...

--
Jason King
LugNet #665

melody brown <black666beast@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Still looking for the 7150...

Mel (who might have found a few more places if the net was more stable • this
morning and sites actually worked!)

Thanks everyone for your replies.

US$ 33 (at DYA shopping) seems to be the best price by far of any of the
7150's I've seen overseas.  I think this price is only valid until 2/5/01,
after which the 10% discount expires.  Even so it would still be a good • price.

Shipping costs - surface mail - from DYA:
US$ 20.99 for 1 set
US$ 34.17 for 2 sets
US$ 38.83 for 3 sets
US$ 47.03 for 4 sets

So it is a little bit more economical to buy several sets if, as Jason • says,
afew of us get together to buy.

However I seem to remember some recent postings complaining about customs
imposing GST on a large shipment imported from the USA.  Would this happen
if we were to import several 7150's?

Scott