 Local / Australia / 5520
Re: Help ! - 7130, 7150
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 22:33:28 GMT

Hi Scott,
    I think you are way too late on these ones.  I haven't seen the 7150 for
a very long time now (I want one as well).  I managed to get 2 x 7130 about
3 - 4 months ago now, they were the last ones that I have seen.

Martin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Kirton" <notrik@mail.optusnet.com.au>
To: <lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2001 12:32 AM
Subject: Help ! - 7130, 7150

Hi everyone,

I've recently begun collecting lego again - particularly Star Wars.
Unfortunately I started too late, and I haven't been able to lay my hands • on
7130 or 7150.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could advise me if they have seen an unsold • set
lying hidden on a shelf somewhere in this wide brown land.  My only other
option is to get them from O/S - not easy, as you would all know, what • with
paypal problems and enormous postage fees and no SAH.

Amazon has them, but will not ship them here !?

Thanks for your help,

Scott