 Space / 11164
11163  |  11165
Subject:
Ugh, help me identify this part please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 07:01:37 GMT

2 brick (6 plate) tall black or light grey by 2 studs wide by 4 studs long,
studs stick out from both sides of the brick on the longer axis.
The black one came with the smaller Spyrius robot, and I'm not sure where I
got the grey ones, but they might've come from a Podracer set...
-Thanks in advance.