 Space / 11170
Re: Ugh, help me identify this part please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 21:26:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.space, Jason King writes:
I believe you mean Part #2434 "Brick 2 x 4 x 2 with Stud on Sides"
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2434

  Yep, that sure sounds like it.  Currently you get two in
  light grey from the pod bucket, but you've been able to get
  one or two in several freestyle buckets in recent years
  and in 6190 Shark's Crystal Cave (in blue!).  I love those
  pieces--they're perfect for SNOTbuilding!  (And yes, they
  are compatible--at least the bottom row of studs--with the
  1x4x1 brick with 4 studs on side that showed up in the ATST.)

1 also comes in set 6454 Countdown Corner, it's done in blue, one (?) of the
aquazone sets had some in yellow I think too, I find them too large for
SNOT, espeically since you have to give i stud length leeway on the other
side cuz of the studs opposing. I prefer putting the light grey technic half
peg with stud thingy in a tehcnic beam and using that, much more effiecent IMO,

-Geordan-

  best

  LFB