 Space / 11165
Re: Head Mystery Solved! ( Was Re: Solotrek VTOL Backpack)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 10:55:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Mark Sandlin at sandlin@nwlink.com wrote:

Zac Soden at zac_soden@hotmail.com wrote:

Funny, after a quick glance at my scout troopers head, I see that he looks
quite different. For starters, the glasses on mine are bigger and more
rounded and also the mouth is a "determined grin". Do I sense some
customising or is the imperial scouts we get in AUS different to the ones
you get?????

It's a stock head, right out of the box.

Can you take a picture of yours?

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

OOPS!

I was chatting with Kepplah this afternoon and he pointed out that I used an
Arctic head. My mistake.

Sorry for the confusion. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

Spewin'. I was all geared up for the
Australian-American-Lego-Imperial-Scout-Trooper-Face-Design conspiracy. Oh
well, it'll have to be another day ;)

Zac Soden
Potential Lego Conspirator