  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3521 – 3540 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: What's going to happen.

(...) Sorry about making you such dissapointed and angry, but please consider that you are not the only one. Not mad at you of course, and not at any other people who accepted his apologies. You just tried to make your point and I don't have any (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.492)

  Re: Help with part ? from 540, also FOTW

"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:G38ztK.IGp@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) compared (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I got one of these sets when I was a kid. It was a special set and it stayed in its own box. I can't remember if I got (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.492)

  Re: Cybermaster Scans

(...) Thanks for the idea. I'll try it and report the result. But i want to have this set complete too. So with the help of Jürgen Stuber (who sent me a scan via email) i'm now pretty shure that they understand my needs now. (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

help, set
(score: 2.492)

  (canceled)

help, set
(score: 2.491)

  Re: ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

(...) <snip> About the terms of use... Wow, those are a mouthful, aren't they? USENET doesn't have any. Why should LUGNET? Well, if you read them carefully, you'll see that a lot of thought (and discussion, they've been modified somewhat from the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

help, set
(score: 2.491)

  Re: LEGO Explore and independent toy sellers

"Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message news:AF54FE8A-8833-1...ate.com... [ ... snippage ... ] (...) In my area (Raleigh, NC) it seems that the smaller toy stores have been the first to get some of the new LEGO sets, specifically the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.lego)

express, set
(score: 2.491)

  Re: So what would you do?

(...) Yep. That's another issue. As Lar mentioned, this really isn't fair since as far as the seller is concerned, my participation was fine... That's part of the curse of feedback. It also borders on going against the Ebay terms of use since they (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 2.491)

  November 18th Brikwars, Medieval Style

Hear Ye, Hear Ye Any and all are invited to participate in the first NELUG medieval Brikwars event, to be held at my place on Saturday, November 18th. The start time is open-ended - I will be awake and available to help set up at the crass-ack of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

help, set
(score: 2.491)

  FLL/Robotics play opportunity at LEGOLAND (Volcanic Panic activity)

Dear robotics fans, LEGO&#61650; enthusiasts and LEGOLAND&#61650; passholders: On Dec. 2nd, 2001, LEGOLAND California will host a FIRST LEGO League statewide robotics tournament. Using LEGO MINDSTORMS&#61652; robotic creations, 30 different teams (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.announce) !

help, set
(score: 2.491)

  Re: can someone please help me get a sub and an ice?

Hey there, actually when Kerry and I went on out little adventure, I saw a few of the older Slizer sets, they were manily at Big W stores, I am sure I saw the Ice set too hmmm can't remember what the Sub one looked like :(. I can see what's (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 2.491)

  Re: Social Engineering (was: Re: The Friendliest Site On The Internet. (Was Re: A little self examination?))

This is tough but I think its a worthy discussion... (...) With all due respect to Todd, I think Larry is right to an extent. I told Todd in a private E-mail that I thought MM was mostly full of it. MM thinks very highly of himself and I would be (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.491)

  Re: Pictures of a minifig scale tug ship

(...) Or a freighter? I'm a little confused. I can see where the UCS X-Wing parts have gone, and plenty of pieces from the Giant Robot set. Grey and yellow don't usually work together--makes things look like Vogon rejects--but in this case you've (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 2.491)

  Re: Minifig head

The scans there now are all from my own collection, but I suppose that there's no need for ME to actually have the figs in order to do this. What I've done is to build a little "photo booth" out of white bricks, to help ensure sufficient lighting (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

help, set
(score: 2.490)

  Set wanted [6465] and reason (and LA does NOT win friends here)

I was up at my local toyworld this morning to check on the status of an order I had, and I was informed that this store has ceased to deal with LA (and has cancelled all orders) for the remainder of the year following LA's poor treatment/refusal to (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

help, set
(score: 2.490)

  can someone please help me get a sub and an ice?

please dont tell me that there are no sub or ice slizers left anywhere in OZ. I cant get them from overseas (the low $A, shipping and etc) and I really want to get these 2 to complete the set. If anyone sees one of these sets anywhere in oz please (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 2.490)

  Re: Where can I get a Technic Space Shuttle

(...) Thanks. I'll leave that one set on, just to see what happens. I cleared all the want to sells... The above instructions ought to be in helps somewhere. Lugnet is missing a context sensitive help facility. Probably not too technically hard to (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.490)

  FTX - how to? (was: Re: Maiden's cart - Castle set 6023)

As a reply to this post, I got the following email: --- Hi Shiri ! I'd need a little help from you ... (...) I mean - where to ... ? .. To be honest I am totaly new at html - I can make webpage using editor (and this is only text which makes it (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.faq)

help, set
(score: 2.490)

  Pawl and rachet?

Hello everybody again -- thank you all for the respones, sorry I haven't gotten back to some of you who emailed me privately, I've been swamped with work. I had some great lego sets recommended to me and I'm trying to find out where I can acquire (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.490)

  Re: Are we all too nice?

(...) I don't think so, no. More below, obviously. (...) I don't think this is an issue - or shouldn't be, anyway. No one is (to my knowledge) plugged into Lugnet 24 by 7, so the constraints Lugnet imposes are not inherently carried over into other (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.490)

  Re: How to start in Train

(...) Ok first selcome to the trains of lego. What you will need to do is first by a train set which includes everything. Next if your want to control the train by RCX visit Matts Train Depot located to you left on the screen. Here there are train (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.490)

More:  Next Page >>