 Robotics / CyberMaster / 53
Re: Cybermaster Scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 04:33:04 GMT

On Sat, 28 Oct 2000 15:32:34 GMT, "Michael Andersen"
<roboduck@pobox.com> wrote:

Have you tried to use only 1 aerial each for the tower and the bot - that
might well work?!

Thanks for the idea. I'll try it and report the result.

But i want to have this set complete too.

So with the help of Jürgen Stuber (who sent me a scan via email) i'm
now pretty shure that they understand my needs now.