 Robotics / CyberMaster / 51
50  |  52
Subject:
Cybermaster Scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 12:07:46 GMT

Greetings.

Recently i bought me a Cybermaster which was reduced in price because
of some transport damage.

It was only $60 and so i coudnt resist :-). Bad luck, there were only
2 aerials left.

Now i have trouble explaining to lego customerservice what parts are
missing.

I've tried it by phone, tried it by email, tried it in german and
english. This guys are always sending me the wrong parts.

Now i guess, sending a picture will make my needs clear for them.

Does anybody know a good scan of the tower or the bot with aerials
mounted?

Thx Harald