  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3161 – 3180 of about 99000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Does anybody actually know Mr Justus?

(...) OK, go ahead. Everyone knows I'm arrogant anyway. Personally I think it would be shrewd of them to target the market exclusively to AFOLs with mundanes as a secondary interest. We're the heavy users (1) who are going to buy bunches (is there (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

help, set
(score: 2.526)

  Re: My Brickfest Pirate Game Pictures

(...) Hm, ask and ye shall receive, I guess. ;) Since I haven't taken the ketch apart (yet), I set it up for a few quick pictures while I had the digital camera set up. The ketch is a pretty simple design, based on the idea that it had to be the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming)

help, set
(score: 2.526)

  Re: Does anybody actually know Mr Justus?

(...) I think we're in agreement. We (the people of lugnet) would argue that it's a different piece. But the people at lego may see it differently. Obviously, this piece wouldn't work with the other pieces designed for use with the medium slope (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

help, set
(score: 2.526)

  thanks Todd, let's roll...

After a long gestation and a trouble-free labour...here we are. lugnet.org.au, a big thankyou to Todd for putting up with us noisy, gossipy, whinging bunch of marsupials from the Great Southern Land. Formation of 'LegOz' (I'm still waiting for other (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.au)

help, set
(score: 2.526)

  Re: NMRA Details

I can help set up Thursday from 3pm onwards, but have no way to transport tables, etc. I will be free Friday about 3pm onwards, and all Sat and Sun. I really have very little track - 8-10 full circles from 4561s, but very little straight track, like (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

help, set
(score: 2.526)

  Re: Help! - 1991 catalogue, Duplo set 2772, World People

Hi Carl, The last time I saw 2772 was in 1996 in a Mr Toys Toyworld. It was one of the few sets I didn't buy for my kids as I thought it was highly over priced at about $45. There weren't many of this set on offer mainly probably because of the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)

help, set
(score: 2.526)

  Re: My beautiful methods of storage

Shiri Dori wrote in message ... (...) Well, you've had lots of good responses, and I've talked about how I store my LEGO before, but like Larry, I like to hear myself talk so... People have suggested the Plano boxes. These are nice, but go to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.storage)

help, set
(score: 2.526)

  Re: NILTC first show a success!

(...) Absolute agreement, it was a ton of fun, and I'm really looking forward to our next show! (...) Yeah, it was a real learning experience for me personally. I have never packed up 48 square feet of Lego brick and moved it 120 miles before :) (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.loc.us.il)

express, set
(score: 2.526)

  Re: Buying Second Hand Lego Cheap!

Okay, fatigued (and fatigue-inducing, doubtless) ramble time here: (...) Honestly, I wouldn't say you're ripping them off. They've set a value, and you can accept it (or even offer a bit more if you feel it'll help salve your conscience). The (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 2.525)

  Re: Pirate Game at Dragon*Con

(...) Atlanta (...) at (...) into (...) I'm curious as to what the scenario set up here is. You mention people starting with cutters, and 4 hours not being enough time to upgrade (from my experience, 5 or 6 hours may not be enough either), but have (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.gaming)

help, set
(score: 2.525)

  $300 on Lego in the last 3 days???

Have I gone mad? 300 dollars later I picked up the Star Wars Falcon, Ultimate Collector X-Wing, B-Wing set, and 50 additional bucks for more storage bins. Temporary obsession perhaps but I'm not sure this addiction to Lego accumulation will stop. I (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.people)

help, set
(score: 2.525)

  Wanted: Lots of Stuff

LEGO PARTS AND SETS NEEDED: 1 5 long black Technic '+' axles (Yes, 5 not 4 or 6, quite odd) 1 ~12 long brown hollow flex tube 4 2 dark gray round Technic peg holes/loops together with a '+' at 90 degrees to them on the side of the loops (These parts (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 2.525)

  Re: The parts tracker

(...) Tore Eriksson has set up a temporary parts tracker, linked to from www.ldraw.org. We are considering having one written for ldraw.org and hosted there, so it is being taken care of. If you'd like to help us out, email Jacob Sparre Andersen at (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.525)

  LDraw at the Kidvention Update

Hey everybody... Here's an update on the status for LDraw at the Kidvention so far: I sent off the artwork for the banner to the company (FastSigns) today, and they will get back to me soon on approval. Thanks to everyone who donated to make this (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.lugola) !

help, set
(score: 2.525)

  Mickey's Car Garage Review

Hello, As I said in my last post I believe that I was the first to obtain a Mickey Mouse set. Well on Thursday my greedy little paws met the UPS guy and procured my treasure. As the song IT'S A SMALL WORLD, God help me, ran through my head I ripped (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

help, set
(score: 2.524)

  Ottawa LUG? (was Re: Football bus found in TRU)

(...) when (...) group (...) I think Shiri is right in her reply to my questions about starting a LUG (URL) when she says 2 can be a group. I believe it can happen, even if it is small at first then we can let it grow on its own. There is no way I (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.qc)

help, set
(score: 2.524)

  Update on my Website: Quantity Now on Item Pages!

To All, I just want to thank everyone who has taken the time to help with my site, and made purchases from me. I am pleased to announce that I did get the quantity to be inserted on the item pages, so it should be easier to order now. Here is the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.524)

  Re: Soccer and Rock Raiders Incentives at Vedes (Germany)

OK, folks, I have no idea if this is right place to post this, but as a German I am very familiar with Vedes and Deutschmarks... The Rockraider Lamp set and the Lego soccer bag were limited promo offers. I have no idea why these promo items are not (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.promo)

help, set
(score: 2.524)

  Misterious part...

...at least for me, because I've never seen it before. I guess it's probably from a train set, but I' not sure (that's why I'm posting here, sorry if it's not the right newsgroup). It is a black part which is about 2x4 studs and has an old-style (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.524)

  Re: Need help with Set ID

(...) Hi Mark, Is it <set:8040 8040> from 1984? I have that one, and it has a red pump. -Adam 8^D (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.524)

More:  Next Page >>