 Organizations / Australia / 713
Re: Help! - 1991 catalogue, Duplo set 2772, World People
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:47:05 GMT

Hi Carl,

The last time I saw 2772 was in 1996 in a Mr Toys Toyworld. It was one of
the few sets I didn't buy for my kids as I thought it was highly over priced
at about $45. There weren't many of this set on offer mainly probably
because of the price.

Mark H.

Carl Watson wrote:

Does anyone have an Aussie 1991 catalogue.
I am wanting to find out if Duplo set 2772 World People, was released in
Australia.

&

More importantly, does anyone own or know where to get it.
I am willing to buy a 2nd hand set (even incomplete).

Anyone?