 Organizations / Australia / 714
Re: Roll Call form
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:10:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Craig Roberts writes:
Hi Mel Would love to see minifigs in Olympic events would look good in those
outfits the swimmers will be wearing.Need some new ideas minifigs are
not keeping with the times :]

Hehehe yeah! very sexy indeed :) hmmmm maybe not LOL!.  Anyway I am drawing
stuff up at the moment (not Olympic though)... you need new ideas? what are
you doing? planning something too?... Mel