 Organizations / Australia / 664
Re: Roll Call form
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 06:15:15 GMT

   Name:  Craig Roberts
   Gender:  Male
   Year of Birth:  1962
   Mental Age/Status of Inner Child:  16
   Location:  Canberra Australia
   E-mail Address: cackles@tpg.com.au
   LEGO/home page URL(s):  too busy
   Marital Status:  Divorced
   Children:  4
   Occupation:  Security
   On R.T.L Since:  ?

   # of Sets in LEGO Collection: 100+
   # of Unopened Sets in Collection: 30
   # of LEGO Pieces:  30,000
   # of LEGOfests Attended: 0
   # of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: 0

   First LEGO Set: Old Boat
   LEGO Dark Age: 1988-1995
   First LEGO set after the Dark Age: brought from trash and treasure
   Favorite Theme(s):  Town
   Favorite Set(s):  Anything Town
   Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):  Police
   Set/theme you would like to see: Olympics
   Current LEGO Project: BIG TOWN
   Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame:Friends think i am weird playing with lego
   Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:  Computers, Kids