 Organizations / Australia / 699
Re: Roll Call form
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:22:04 GMT

Hey this is interesting, I read here that Craig writes in his roll call:
{Set/theme you would like to see: Olympics}.  I was sitting at work today
actually thinking what they would be like (Lego Olympic sets).  I also am
drawing up some ideas that I will eventually put up on the net.  I love
Architecture and I thought that some Architectural type sets would be
brilliant, more into the house type theme.  I know many Archi's who actually
use Lego to build their ideas from.  Anyway await my ideas... till later :)
Mel