 Promotional / 404
Re: Soccer and Rock Raiders Incentives at Vedes (Germany)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 08:27:30 GMT

OK, folks,

I have no idea if this is right place to post this, but as a German I am
very familiar with Vedes and Deutschmarks...

The Rockraider Lamp set and the Lego soccer bag were limited promo offers. I
have no idea why these promo items are not available in each chain, but
VEDES (and sometimes also TRU in Germany) usually has them all. VEDES is
IMHO THE toy chain in Germany who basically has each and every set that is
available. The prices however are generally not below retail....

It is not possible to order online, sorry folks, not even inside Germany.
You got to visit a store.

And by the way, you don't need a calculator to convert $US to DEM..... 2 DEM
= US$1 at the moment. It's not that difficult, is it? :-)

Today I make a weekend shopping tour and I will see if I can get some
leftover of those promo sets in my Vedes shop. If so, I will let you on
market.buy-sell-trade or market.auction. Please do not inquire, I was
already flooded with requests for the telecom promo sets. While I'm willing
to help, I have only a limited amount of time.... I simply cannot spent my
entire spare time with packing and sending parcels....

Arnold