 Promotional / 401
Re: Soccer and Rock Raiders Incentives at Vedes (Germany)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 20:00:55 GMT

I have a couple of questions:

1) Can someone translate how much the soccer set with bag is in US dollars?
2) Is this a type of online store? Will they ship internationally?

Russell Clark, BayLUG/BayLTC
http://baylug.org/russellc/
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=130
ICQ: 39423705

----------
In article <Fwx8sy.Jny@lugnet.com>, "Ashley Glennon"
<Ashley.Glennon@VoiceStream.com> wrote:

Perhaps this is more of an incentive rather than a Promo, but I noticed on the
www.VEDES.de website today that this German toy chain offers a special LEGO
branded soccer bag bundled with a soccer set and that they also offer a LEGO
branded headlamp bundled with a Rock Raiders starter set.

You can see for yourself by visiting the site and doing a keyword search for
LEGO.

Ashley

My apologies if this post does not belong in the "Promotional" category.