 Promotional / 402
Re: Soccer and Rock Raiders Incentives at Vedes (Germany)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 21:10:52 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Russell Clark writes:
I have a couple of questions:

1) Can someone translate how much the soccer set with bag is in US dollars?
2) Is this a type of online store? Will they ship internationally?

Go to this site:  http://www3.dynamind-llc.com/currency/calculate.cfm

this is a currancy calculator.  It is a nifty web tool.  I ran it through and
it was like $25.00.  I don't have a clue about shiping though!  BK>