 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6801
6800  |  6802
Subject:
Update on my Website: Quantity Now on Item Pages!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 22:27:41 GMT

To All,

    I just want to thank everyone who has taken the time to help with my
site, and made purchases from me.
I am pleased to announce that I did get the quantity to be inserted on the
item pages, so it should be easier to order now.  Here is the webpage:

http://www.sanburnsystems.com

Also, the Discover card works now, and I can have Paypal payments now, so
the page is coming along nicely. I have several 7171 Mos Espa Pod Race, 7144
Slave 1, 71450 X-Wing, and other sets from the Star Wars series I will be
adding soon, along with 35,000 parts from other themes, such as Ninja, Model
Team, BASIC / Classic, Adventurers, Insectoids, RES-Q, Castle, and more,
which will be added ASAP.

I am very happy with the results so far, and I hope it continues to go well.
I will endeavor to add more parts from several more themes and branches. If
you want to take a small survey I set up, you can go here:

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?VX161MG559Q6CKNETMC42K2T

There have been some inquiries about used and discontinued sets. If I find
sets of that nature, I might put them up, but it is not likely. E-bay is one
of the reasons I set this page up. If you have any questions, please feel
free to e-mail me at ssanburn@sanburnsystems.com. Thanks!

Scott S.
--
Want New LEGO Elements at Great Prices?