 Organizations / Australia / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
thanks Todd, let's roll...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 22:28:10 GMT

After a long gestation and a trouble-free labour...here we are.
lugnet.org.au, a big thankyou to Todd for putting up with us noisy,
gossipy, whinging bunch of marsupials from the Great Southern Land.

Formation of 'LegOz' (I'm still waiting for other name possibilities).
I see LegOz more as a co-op at the moment to facilitate Australians to...
a) access sets Australia-wide, someone has probably seen one somewhere.
b) parting out sets, I'll look at inventoring, then seeing if we have takers
   for everything in a set (will be cheaper than ebay).
c) help Aus AFOL's with a similar theme interest contact each other, even
   those one,s who aren't online.
d) help those Australians outside Sydney/Melbourne and in country areas get
   access to sets easily.
e) one day a national convention (one day!)

Anyway, that's what I see, what do others see ?
By the way LegOz should be NON-PROFIT, it's a CO-OP !

LegOz is NOT lugnet.org.au, just a group that hangs around here.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>