 Organizations / Australia / 13
Re: thanks Todd, let's roll...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 01:29:44 GMT

Peter White wrote in message ...
After a long gestation and a trouble-free labour...here we are.
lugnet.org.au, a big thankyou to Todd for putting up with us noisy,
gossipy, whinging bunch of marsupials from the Great Southern Land.

Me too, thanks Todd!

I see LegOz more as a co-op at the moment to facilitate Australians to...
a) access sets Australia-wide, someone has probably seen one somewhere.
b) parting out sets, I'll look at inventoring, then seeing if we have • takers
  for everything in a set (will be cheaper than ebay).
c) help Aus AFOL's with a similar theme interest contact each other, even
  those one,s who aren't online.
d) help those Australians outside Sydney/Melbourne and in country areas get
  access to sets easily.
e) one day a national convention (one day!)

Now I must get my trades in order... I urge everyone else to do so too.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/