  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2661 – 2680 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"

(...) To me there are two issues. The first is do we take people into college who are not necessarily the most likely to succeed. The second issue is how do you assure someone is most likely to succeed. Since I believe it is impossible to come up (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.566)

  Re: No gimmicks, just some free background images

(...) I think you said it about right -- it's not wise IMHO to try to push people into thing, but rather to be available to help set things up when the time is right. (...) I tend to think that anything which can't be discussed openly in an open (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.566)

  Re: Sheriff's torso - Original town element

(...) I don't need anything anymore after I modified thomas burgers police biker jacket torso to remove the police badge, thus creating a mock-up of the torso used in set 2584, for my crooks to wear when they are robbing datsville petrolium. I (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.566)

  Re: 9376 - is it worth it?

(...) There's a review at my website! (plug plug) Short version is, it's pretty good for the money, even better if you can snag it at a sale price. It doesn't build a whole lot by itself and some of the pieces are real puzzlers but if you already (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.566)

  Anything suggestions for the NELUG website.

I don't know how many of you check the NELUG site on any kind of regular or semi-regular basis but I do try and keep it updated with links to relevent posts here on LUGNET and other information like member counts etc. Anyway I was wondering if (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

help, set
(score: 2.566)

  Re: Can we have a Newsgroup for KIDLUG?

(...) Welp, I see the text is now changed, but I'm afraid it's still incorrect. What you have there now is: LEGO User's Group Network (...) Well, frankly, I still haven't a clear idea of what KIDLUG is supposed to be or do. What city is it? Who is (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.org)

help, set
(score: 2.566)

  LDraw CD-ROM Project

A few people have been entertaining the idea of creating an LDraw CD-ROM. I discussed it with Terry and Jacob, and then obtained the permission of the Jessiman family to go ahead with it. I thought I'd present this idea to the group for feedback and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.datfest)

help, set
(score: 2.566)

  Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"

(...) In that case, I think we should test ALL students at all levels on their assembler coding skills. Hey, you think using different tests for different people is not fair. Of course I'll start picking doctors who went to school in some other (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.566)

  Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"

"Scott E. Sanburn" wrote: > Why is that? Should the tests be designed to determine who has a good (...) Making it so they all go to college together segregates them? (...) Should not? What do you mean should? What if it does? Does matter, whether or (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.566)

  Itty-bitty LEGO set looker-upper

If you find that you are spending a lot of time looking up sets by name or number -- fiddling with URLs, bookmarks, search boxes, etc. -- then here's a little (and I mean little!) utility which might help save you time. It's tentatively called (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 2.566)

  using the remote control with legOS

the LNP stuff is neat, but it seem's that the remote control isn't using either "integrity" or "addressing" protocol how do I access directly the incoming IR buffer ?? I didn't see any source code for "lnp_integrity_set_handler" , how does it work ? (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set
(score: 2.566)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego on sale next week at Myer? BAD NEWS

(...) on (...) I went to my local Myer at Indooroopilly today (Thursday), grabbing a catalogue at the entrance. Bad news! Yes, Harry Potter Lego is featured in the catalogue, but at full price! No discounts. There is 20% off some brands of toy but (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

express, set
(score: 2.566)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.2.12

(...) I guess I don't see so close a tie between the NQC code in a .NQC file and the brick type, port number, and program slot. A program running on RCX in slot 3 downloaded via COM4 could just as well run on an RCX2 in slot 1 downloaded via USB2. (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

set, header
(score: 2.565)

  Insectoids set #2965: green Vs green

I recently got the above set and found that although the instructions and all pictures on the box and in catalogues relating to it show the set having three lime green (as in Blackrton 2) coloured conical lights, the set actually contained dark (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 2.565)

  Re: All set?

"Aaron Bergman" <Legomaster24@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fpx65I.KJD@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) I would agree that kids are just as capable of using Lugnet as any other person (in fact, you ARE using lugnet). The point I (and Larry, and (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.org)

help, set
(score: 2.565)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

(...) Well, that's a good question. There isn't much of anything that better determines who will buy it than asking people to pay for it up front, which is what I was suggesting be done with an X account. That way you don't have checks to worry (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.565)

  Re: I'm a new member and need some help !

(...) Pierre, I am so sorry I missed your post. I guess I havn't been thinking straight lately. Anyway here is a little information as well as a few links. First our long and storied history (All ~8 months of it :-). Around last July/August some (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

help, set
(score: 2.565)

  (canceled)

help, set
(score: 2.565)

  Re: WTB: Baseplates

(...) Not that this is much help, unless you stumble on a stash of Divers... According to my research, there were 7 Divers sets with tan baseplate(s). Here's the list. The size indicated is the total baseplate area for the set. 6441, 6560 and (I (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.565)

  Re: WTB: Baseplates

(...) Hi Jon, I can't help you directly (I need all the baseplates I've got!), but I can give you some information. First off, the XL baseplate (48x48) exists only in grey, as far as I know. Your best bet for tan plates is to try and find some of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.565)

More:  Next Page >>