  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 261 – 280 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Dreaming of a European Legofest

The great experience of meeting in person other Lego enthusiasts at the MindFest and at some Italian Legofests, makes me dream of a European Legofest. Some remarks about this topic (talking freely): - Saying "European" I use the term in its (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.si, lugnet.loc.tr)

help, set, followup
(score: 4.267)

  Lego de-lurks!

This is _awesome_. See LUGnet at (URL) . Message copied below. --Doug Wilcox ***...*** ***...*** Subject: Introducing LEGO Direct From: "Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> Brad Justus Newsgroups: lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.dear-lego (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set, followup
(score: 4.263)

  Re: Non-Latin encoding (was: Re: conclusion)

(...) The (...) send (...) note that "Outlook" (really "Outlook 98" or "Outlook 2000") is different from "Outlook Express". The former doensn't know anything about newsgroups, the latter doesn't know about calendars, task lists, etc. -- -Steven (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.263)

  Re: Web Interface suggestion regarding threads

Personally, I find that using a USENET client (like Outlook Express, even) for Lugnet is far quicker and easier. Collapsable and expandable threads and all the other organization perks are built in that way. -- Paul Davidson Shiri (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.262)

  Re: Legofest, 26 Marzo 2000

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:FovtJv.Is@lugnet.com... (...) anche (...) scatola (...) Approfitto di questo messaggio anche per testare Outlook Express... Pensa che io e Guido ne parlavamo giusto in macchina nel (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 4.262)

  Re: DixieLUG gathering

(...) Maybe what I should just do is go ahead and create subgroups of .org.us for the major user-groups, assuming that these would be useful, and if a particular group decides it doesn't find one useful, it could be deleted at that group's request. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.org.us)

help, set, followup
(score: 4.261)

  Re: New Scenes at BrickDreams, and Thanks

(...) It's fine, but you might want to set the 'Followup-To:' header to point at lugnet.cad.ray if you expect the discussion to wander in that direction (like, let's say, in-depth discussion of the tools you used and things like that). Otherwise, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.nntp)

set, followup, header
(score: 4.259)

  Re: eudora thread bug

(...) it (...) Internet (...) Don't worry, I won't *think* of trying a NetScrape product :) They annoy me to death, just like Outlook and Outlook Express and how hard to use they are. Especially with their insisting on using a variable-width font. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.258)

  Questions from a trains idiot

Hey Y'all: I plan on buying one of the fine train sets currently available from Shop@Home and was wondering about a few things. I assume the sets that come with track are complete and will run with the given accessories. I gather that rather than an (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

help, express, set
(score: 4.255)

  how many straight rails in 4559 and 4564?

Hello Could someone one tell me how many straight rails come with the 4559 Cargo Railway set and how many are in the 4564 Railway Express? I'm trying to organize my inventory by set for an auction I'm working on but seem to have too many straight (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

help, express, set
(score: 4.253)

  Jason Briscoe - sort out your mail!!!!!!

Title says it all really. I still can't email you - even replying to the mail you sent me privately fails (with the error message I've copied below) Simon (URL) message is: This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. A message (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

outlook, express
(score: 4.252)

  Re: OMR Planning - Almost There

(...) Doh! Yep, I did :) (...) The fopaw (sp?) of registering for posting hit me about 5 minutes later when I re-read my post. You propose a good solution. (...) That *could* be described in the Creation/Submission Rules pages. (...) We could make (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help, set, header
(score: 4.252)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Hi Brad and LEGO Direct service team, a huge welcome to lugnet - oh this has been said already? Who cares, this is one of the most important days in history, a dream coming true for all of us (mostly AFOLs). All I could say know has already been (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, express, set
(score: 4.244)

  "If it were my toy company..."

[crossposted to .dear-lego & .general; followups to .dear-lego] Brad Justus, Senior Vice President of LEGO Direct, wrote in (URL): "We want to be a company with whom you want to be involved. We want to be the company you'd like us to be. And to do (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

help, express, set
(score: 4.244)

  My inventory post is being rejected

Todd, Why can't I post my 7131 inventory to the lugnet.db.inv group? I've tried 4 or 5 times but it keeps getting rejected with the following message: Outlook Express could not post the message 'Inventory for 7131 - Anakin's Podracer' to Lugnet. The (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.244)

  Re: Thumbnails - Any advice?

(...) I noticed that you're using Outlook Express, but if you have access to a Unix system (like Linux) I have a perl script that I've written that uses pbmtools and the cjpeg/jpeg stuff to create thumbnails of all files within a given directory (it (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)

outlook, express
(score: 4.243)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) [Snip] Now that I have had a day or so to mull over what I would like to say here it is... Open Letter to Brad, TLC and the LEGO Direct Staff Many of the posts and letters from AFOLs and others that you will see have requests for solutions to (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, express, set
(score: 4.243)

  Re: Hey Brad! Bring back real garage doors! In sets or bulk...

(...) Ummm I am not sure why you think this is a non contructive post. It actually helps define the definite parts we want to see resurrected and indicates there is more than one person that would like to see them arrive back on the shelves or at (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, express, set
(score: 4.240)

  Re: eudora thread bug

(...) Sure, you might as well support The Borg and use the Microsoft newsreader. :^) I'm at my Mac this evening and don't use Outlook Express on the Mac -- so tomorrow, when I'm sitting in front of the Outlook Express newsreader on my PC, I'll have (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.238)

  Re: chain links

(...) According to my handy dandy LEGO USA catalog (Holiday1999 issue) the links are $4.00 for 35 of them. I plan on getting 2 of these packs just for timing chains on motors. Fred aka Legocorky (URL) I wish Outlook express would let me post again, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

outlook, express
(score: 4.236)

More:  Next Page >>