 Trains / 2969
2968  |  2970
Subject:
how many straight rails in 4559 and 4564?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 14:56:57 GMT

Hello
Could someone one tell me how many straight rails come with the 4559 Cargo
Railway set and how many are in the 4564 Railway Express?
I'm trying to organize my inventory by set for an auction I'm working on but
seem to have too many straight rails.
Also, do any straight rail sections come with the 4531 switching rails set?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

..joseph g