  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2401 – 2420 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Where to start...

I know I am going to regret doing this, but I would very much like to get into trains. My only regret is that they seem to be a money pit! I was just curious... Is the 4561 a decent starter set? If not this one, what else? I am looking mainly for a (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.584)

  BayLUG Gathering: 15-car Metroliner! fred@drbmar.com (Fred Yokel), bloss@enter.net, mbates@sd.rss.rockwell.com, willc@halcyon.com, laygoman@earthlink.net, steveb@codenet.net, david@graham167.freeserve.co.uk

Mike Poindexter (Fresno, CA) brought 12 cars, including two alternate-model engines, and many "subway-style" (center-door) passenger cars. Erik McCarthy (Newark, CA) added three more cars to the train. Mike also made an inclined track section, with (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

help, set
(score: 2.584)

  Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99

(...) I'd be happy with LS#\d+ as the standard way to write the set numbers. Unlike URLs, there's not any confusion over whether a . is part of the URL or not, etc. Todd, you mentioned that lego set numbers are actually strings. Do they contain (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.584)

  Is there any interested in parts from the Technic Shuttle?

I'm considering purchasing anumber of Technic Space Shuttle sets, nd was wondering if there was any interest in the parts from this set? Here is a link to the Lugnet database: (URL) set contains tons of technic parts in white, black, yellow and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.584)

  Re: Seeking info - Defense Archer - Europe only set?

I don't think that is available yet. And, apparently that picture was not supposed to debut so soon, as we've been told, and they would prefer we didn't discuss it. It "sounds" like a polybag set, except in one of those little bitty boxes. Maybe (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.584)

  Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99

(...) Actually it wouldn't matter too much if false matches were made, as the context would be enough for people to recognize that this is a real set number. The idea is to just provide a quick link to the database so that people can see a set if (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.584)

  9V Train sets FS: used 4558, 4551, 4554

I need to raise some funds in order to purchase a new receiver (having recently taken the DVD plunge). These 3 sets are up for grabs, first come first serve[1]. Hopefully I can help someone out with their 9V holiday shopping :-) 4558 Metroliner (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.584)

  Re: Space Shuttle Set for Sale at ZanyBrainy!

Thanks for mentioning this guys! I got the telephone number for a store off this page: (URL) are willing to ship to Canada using UPS. My two are on the way... even with the exchange rate, $75 USD is an excellent price! Get yours today before the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.584)

  Re: Burp 2000

(...) Let me help clear this up a little bit: You are confused. =) People dislike Big Ugly Rock Pieces, beacuse: 1) You can't reuse them, except in structure fortification 2) They look silly 3) An equal amount of that many dark grey bricks would (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.584)

  Re: FreeNetnames comes up trumps!

(...) Huw and Grahame are both very welcome to become admins of the Lugnet/Pause sets database if they think they'd enjoy that. Four people currently have admin priv's to the DB (me, Suzanne, Joshua Delahunty, and Selçuk Göre) but we can always use (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 2.584)

  Re: IR tower Com Port Speed

Very unlikely. THe 2400 bd serial signals are 'NAND'ed to a 38kHz carrier and the resulting signal is sent out via IR. I think I read a description of the HW inside the Tower and the 38kHz carrier freq. is basicly fix and not changeable. I think the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.584)

  Announcing Bill's Monorail auction

Announcing Bill & Doug's Monorail Auction Or: Bill and Doug's 11th Excellent Adve^H^H^Huction. THings have been pretty busy here, but at last I get this started. Included here are 6990, 6991, and two 6399s, as well as other track. I have attempted (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.584)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) Everyone seems to ignore the efforts and costs of the phone calling. I didn't get any hoppers because I didn't force myself to get up early enough in the morning to call from home since I've never bothered to get a phone card so I could call (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.584)

  Mindstorms Robotic Invention System

1) Where do I find a god value source that will deliver to the UK? Robotic Invention System 1.5 Local prices are £159.99 inc taxes.(= $100 ?) 2) We have looked at Robot Discovery Set (our boy is a pc literate 9 year old) but were unimpressed that it (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.584)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Brad, THANK YOU! Comments below... (...) Suggestion - STOP the "this set only available in country X". That would stop us from having to ship sets all over the world. Make a set available from Lego Direct no matter what country you live in - a TRUE (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.584)

  Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99

(...) (Note, I use the web interface to LUGNET. The following relates to that, not other newsreaders.) For a long time I've wished that set numbers in postings would be clickable. This would be a killer feature! The web display of messages already (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.584)

  Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99

(...) I was thinking this could be easily done if people used a rail/number (#) sign before the set number. That way, the system finds only numbers after that sign. Just a thought. -Shiri (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.584)

  Re: FW: Saturday Meet

It looks like I should post my announcement again. This is slightly improved from the original announcement. Hello Bay Area Lego Fan, With Zonker's help, my wife Nancy and I reserved a meeting room at the Newark library for December 4th, 10:00 am to (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

help, set
(score: 2.584)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Brad Justus <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:FMHtE5.Kp2@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) day. A new day, indeed! (...) set, (...) I consider myself all of the above (well, it's not actually the _first_ DUPLO set I've purchased, but . . .) (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

  Re: 4561 sale at kbkids

Okay, so I'm gonna order me a copy of this set and open the Pandora's box that is LEGO trains...what I'd like to see is a scan of the back panel of the package that shows the alternate models that can be built. Who knows...if they're that much (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

More:  Next Page >>