 General / 11381
Re: Burp 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 19:35:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erin Windross writes:
In lugnet.general, Christopher Tracey writes:
I was just looking at the pictures at http://www.theforce.net/tinman/ and
I noticed that set 5987 has the first burp that I have seen in the 2000
lineup.  This coming year looks pretty burp free, compared to the last few.
Stock up on that Burp Adventure set while they last! :)

-Chris

Wait I'm a bit confused.....do people like burps? Or do they find them
incredibly annoying?

Erin
--

Let me help clear this up a little bit:
You are confused.  =)

People dislike Big Ugly Rock Pieces, beacuse:
1) You can't reuse them, except in structure fortification
2) They look silly
3) An equal amount of that many dark grey bricks would have
been a much better addition to any set.

People talk about BURPs as if they like them because BURPs are
like an annoying nighbors kid that throws stuff on your lawn.
You don't like him, but you can't really get rid of him, and
anyways, he's still amusing if he falls down.

     -Earle
     The Solution to the Bulk LEGO Problem
ByTheBrick       http://www.EarlesHouse.com/LEGO