 General / 11394
Re: Burp 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 20:52:51 GMT

Scott E. Sanburn <ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote in message
news:384D6135.18E1D7B2@cleanweb.net...
Erin Windross wrote:

Wait I'm a bit confused.....do people like burps? Or do they find them
incredibly annoying?

I like them for large scale mountain building, or a good facade on a
tunnel entrance. It depends on what they are used for, some people love
them, and some people don't. One of the reasons I love LEGO items is to
use different pieces for all kinds of interesting models, etc. If you
don't like them, sell them to someone who does! That's what supply &
demand, and the free market is all about! :)

I have found a new liking for the POOP wall pieces.  I'm generally not in
favor of these being used to create Town Jr. sets, but the other day my 4 yr.
old daughter desperately wanted me to make a police station for a little town
we are building.  I didn't have a lot of time, but with the door, big
windows, and wall pieces I could quickly slap together a decent building.  I
may have to reconsider my _prinicipled_ avoidance of all Town Jr. stuff (at
least if I get it at deep discount.)

-John Van