 General / 11378
Re: Burp 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 19:08:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christopher Tracey writes:
I was just looking at the pictures at http://www.theforce.net/tinman/ and
I noticed that set 5987 has the first burp that I have seen in the 2000
lineup.  This coming year looks pretty burp free, compared to the last few.
Stock up on that Burp Adventure set while they last! :)

-Chris

Wait I'm a bit confused.....do people like burps? Or do they find them
incredibly annoying?

Erin