 Robotics / 8785
8784  |  8786
Subject:
Mindstorms Robotic Invention System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 01:05:47 GMT

1) Where do I find a god value source that will deliver to the UK?  Robotic
Invention System 1.5

Local prices are £159.99 inc taxes.(= $100 ?)

2)  We have looked at Robot Discovery Set (our boy is a pc literate 9 year
old) but were unimpressed that it wasn't usable with the pc. Anybody out there
have experience of young'uns having the patience to use RIS ?

3)  You are all more experienced than me. Any pointers to fixes and advice
that might help me on Christmas day ?

Thanks

John Owens in the UK

Fax +44 1509 890822