 Robotics / 8808
Re: Mindstorms Robotic Invention System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 07:47:51 GMT

"Alex" == Alex P <alexp@halogenstudios.com> writes:

Alex> That's not a bad price, locally.  I don't think i've seen the
Alex> RIS 1.5 for less than $200 here.  Online, I've seen like $180 as
Alex> lowest ... if anyone knows where to get it for cheaper, though
Alex> -- please say so, I'm looking to buy a Kit soon and would like
Alex> to spend the least amount of $ possible.

www.flamingoworld.com has a 20% off coupon for Zany Brainy.  ZB is
backordered, though.

--
Michael Bain                                          mbain@duc916.com
Hark ye, Clinker, you are a most notorious offender.  You stand