 Robotics / 9022
Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 03:44:36 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jean auBois <aubois@trail.com> writes:
Would you mind translating the set numbers into names?  Thanks.

(Note, I use the web interface to LUGNET.  The following relates to that, not
other newsreaders.)

For a long time I've wished that set numbers in postings would be clickable.
This would be a killer feature!  The web display of messages already parses
out links and makes these clickable.  It should be reasonably easy to also
look for four digit numbers and if they correspond to a set, make that a link
to the pause database as well.  Virtually all sets have 4 digit numbers.
(Once this became a feature on LUGNET, people could add zeros to non-4 digit
set numbers so that this feature would work with them too.)

How about it?  Anybody else interested in this?

Followups to lugnet.admin.general.

--
  David Schilling