 Robotics / 9023
9022  |  9024
Subject:
Another sale--from Lego S.H.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 04:39:36 GMT

Hi all,
I just got an email from Lego Shop at Home for a sale on a few of their
larger technic sets, and the prices are really good (advertised at up to
40% off).  This email is sent to people who registered their RCX's.  I
don't know of the legallities or morality of forwarding their email to
this list, so unless somebody can tell me it's not a good idea to pass
the word on, I will forward it in a day or so.  Yes or no?
--
Cheers,
Henry C.